Welcome Everyone

Welcome to my adventure... Hopefully you'll enjoy reading about my adventures half as much as I enjoy being in them. Here you'll find my blogs about everything I might have a conversation about. So if something doesn't seem to interest you skip to something that does. I am pretty random and eclectic so I am sure there is something for everyone.

Thursday 23 April 2020

What If

What if,
we were all in the working class.

Everyone was secure in their basic needs
and required to work 10 hours a week
for the common good.   

Picking up trash, ploughing the roads,
cutting grass,
caring for our lawns,
our streets
and our Earth?
Aiding our elders, healing the sick,
treating the wounded,
caring for our ill,
our poor,
and each other.


Doing construction, repairing bridges
delivering goods,
generating wattage,
and warmth
and water

Doing the chores of a healthy society.

What if we all did the chores of a healthy society?

What if we all lived as if we are all on the same team?

No comments:

View Count