Welcome Everyone

Welcome to my adventure... Hopefully you'll enjoy reading about my adventures half as much as I enjoy being in them. Here you'll find my blogs about everything I might have a conversation about. So if something doesn't seem to interest you skip to something that does. I am pretty random and eclectic so I am sure there is something for everyone.

Thursday 23 April 2020

What If II

What if we were all safe, secure
and committed to the whole?

Would humanity stagnate
into a boring pool
of mundane meaninglessness?
Or would we rise up
into the greatness
of our full potential?

Is the greatness of humanity
found in an enduring struggle?
Or can we learn to thrive
and grow
and explore
and expand
without subjecting parts of our family
to suffering?

There will always be pain with growth.
There is always risk to advance.
But doesn’t nature present us with enough challenges?
must we wield the knives of our own torture?

No comments:

View Count