Welcome Everyone

Welcome to my adventure... Hopefully you'll enjoy reading about my adventures half as much as I enjoy being in them. Here you'll find my blogs about everything I might have a conversation about. So if something doesn't seem to interest you skip to something that does. I am pretty random and eclectic so I am sure there is something for everyone.

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Constantly I 
think to myself and
declare that it might be time
to resurrect 
the old habit
of blogging. 

This is an attempt at 
just that;
a stream of consciousness exercise 
aimed
squarely at the 
target of posting 
a blog but also 
done 
because I am fully aware that my brain has way too much fighting for my attention right now and it hurts....

Everyone knows about school
stuff and people 
understand
the money stuff
and people just generally know 
but I am anxious
and
I don't think
people would get it 
even if I tried to explain. 

The thing is that
I have no reason to be overly concerned
because none of 
these issues are new or
anything I didn't know was
coming  but
I am noticing old trends,
bad habits,
negative indicators of my internal 
and spiritual life
even though
things have seemingly gone
splendidly this semester. 

There is so much less stress. 
But I still feel crappy most days. 
Headaches grow from stiff necks and
backs like flaming fingers of 
ice.

Should I be worried? Should I shut-up–God I hate that word– (to much baggage)

I'm tired. I don't know world. But I hope you sleep well and tomorrow is a day where I think I know. 

PCE

No comments:

View Count