Welcome Everyone

Welcome to my adventure... Hopefully you'll enjoy reading about my adventures half as much as I enjoy being in them. Here you'll find my blogs about everything I might have a conversation about. So if something doesn't seem to interest you skip to something that does. I am pretty random and eclectic so I am sure there is something for everyone.

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Chocolate Milk Rice

A few months ago I wrote a story about making chocolate milk rice with a guy I met named Nathan at a Pot Luck. Here are some pics to go along with the story. To view the blog in which I tell the story click here. To read just the story about the choco rice scroll down and I've got a section headed "Random Story Time!"

Take care all, God Bless.























No comments:

View Count